CHOOSE A NO POLLUTION SOLUTION
Why drive to the gym after work? Get your workout in during your commute, and you'll get fit, save time, AND reduce traffic congestion and air pollution! Try walking, biking, or combining either of these with public transit and get to work in a healthy way.
Rewards of Cycling, Walking, and Running
• You will see big financial savings
• You will get in shape and see other health benefits
• You will have less stress
• You will do your part to reduce traffic congestion
• You will improve air quality now and for future generations
• You will put your commuting time to better use
• You will feel better and improve your mental well-being
• You will drive less and therefore reduce your vehicle maintenance costs
• You might lower your insurance rates (check with your agent)
• If you pay for parking, your daily parking costs will decrease
• You may have preferred parking at bike racks located near work sites
Too far to walk? Walk to the bus! Too far to bike? Take your bike on the bus!
Choose From The Following:
Safety & Legal Issues
Submit a Bike Route
Get involved and help other cyclists by submitting a bike route. It’s easy!
How to submit a route
Suggested bike routes
Click here to see what others are saying about PART's Rideshare Services!