Effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020 PART Express will be operating on limited service.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are dealing with plummeting ridership and revenue. Our routes are experiencing anywhere from 30-60% decreases. While our main focus continues to be the health and safety of our drivers, riders, and community, the financial implications of these drops in ridership cannot be ignored.
Knowing that our routes provide an important connection for essential workers and access to crucial resources like hospitals across the Triad, we have strategically identified routes that will continue operating.
ROUTE CHANGES – EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2020
- Route 1, 2, 3 will run on a Saturday schedule. 7:00am-7:00pm hourly. View Schedule at www.partnc.org/covid19.
- Shuttles will run on a Saturday schedule. 7:00am-7:00pm hourly with scheduled pick-ups only call 336-883-7278.
- Route 4 will be suspended. No service to Chapel Hill.
- Route 6 will run on a reduced schedule. View Schedule at www.partnc.org/covid19.
- Route 28 will be suspended. No service to Clemons.
- No changes to Route 5, 9, 10, and 17.
In addition to these route changes, PART will continue to operate fare free.
We are hopeful that these will be our only modifications but as situations are changing daily, we will continue to evaluate and follow the guidance of the CDC, public health officials, and leadership. With the continued spread of COVID-19 it is likely we may need to make additional changes.
Please continue to follow-us via email, social media, TransLoc, or text to receive updates on service changes. Sign-Up to receive alerts and notifications at www.partnc.org.
Copyright 2018 PART. All Rights Reserved.
107 Arrow Road, Greensboro, NC 27409Unsubscribe