- About Us
- Commitment to Civil Rights (Title VI)
Notice Of Rights Under Title VI
The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (PART) operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with PART. It is PART’s objective to:
• Ensure that the level and quality of transportation service is provided without regard to race, color, or national origin
• Promote the full and fair participation of all affected populations in transportation decision-making
• Prevent the denial, reduction, or delay in benefits related to programs and activities that benefit minority populations or low-income populations
• Ensure meaningful access to programs and activities by persons with limited English proficiency
For more information PART’s civil rights program and the procedures to file a complaint, call 336-883-7278; email email@example.com; visit our website, www.partnc.org; or visit our administrative office at 107 Arrow Road, Greensboro, NC 27409. Any complaint must be in writing and submitted to the PART Title VI Coordinator within one hundred eighty (180) days following the date of the alleged unlawful discriminatory practice.
A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
If information is needed in another language, contact 336-883-7278 .
Si necesita información en otro idioma, contacto 336-883-7278 .