- Fares & Passes
- Umo Mobile & Smartcard Faring
- Umo Smartcard
If you prefer to use PART’s reloadable Umo Smartcard, purchasing passes is quick and easy.
Purchasing a Umo Smartcard
- Umo Smartcards cost $5. You can purchase a Umo Smartcard online or visit the Coble Transportation Center.
- Fully register your Umo Smartcard and receive a FREE one-way ride. Contact our Call Center at 336-883-7278 or email email@example.com to register your Smartcard and we will load the free ride into your Umo account.
Loading a Umo Smartcard
- You can load your Umo Smartcard account online at UmoPass.com or visit the PART Coble Transportation Center ticket window.
- Once a pass has been loaded to your card, simply tap the card on the Umo Reader on the bus and you’re on your way.
Make sure to register your card to ensure you can redeem value if the card is lost or stolen. Replacement cards are $5.
One App - One Smartcard - Three Systems
Do you have a GTA or HPTS Umo Smartcard? If so you can use that card on PART Express! Just make sure to load a PART Express pass or PART Umo Cash to your account.
Passengers cannot use both the Umo Mobile App and Smartcard at the same time. You will be required to choose the option that works best for you.
- What is a Umo Smartcard?
- Why should I register my Umo Smartcard?
- How do I register my Umo Smartcard?
- Can I punch a hole in my Umo Smartcard so that I can attach it to my badge, belt, or purse?
- How do I use my Umo Smartcard on the bus?
- Does it matter which side of the Umo Smartcard I tap on the Umo Reader on the bus?
- Where can I reload my Umo Smartcard?
- What should I do if my Umo Card is lost or stolen?
- Where can I get a Umo Smartcard?
- I received a benefit code, how do I load it to my account?